- This event has passed.
Food Policy 2019 Pitch Event
November 12, 2019 @ 8:45 AM - 10:15 AMFree
If You Could Create ONE Food Policy or Food Initiative That Would Change/Fix the Food System in NYC – What Would It Be?
Come watch the finalists from our Food Policy 2019 Pitch Contest present their innovative ideas
One thousand dollar prize awarded to the winner.
- Eric L. Adams, Brooklyn Borough President
- Michael Hurwitz, GrowNYC Greenmarket Director
- Kim Kessler, Assistant Commissioner, NYC DOHMH
- Karen Pearl, President, God’s Love We Deliver
- Stephen Ritz, CEO, Green Bronx Machine
If you are interested in submitting a pitch please email email@example.com
Healthy Breakfast Will Be Served @ 8:30am, Presentations begin at 9am