Food Policy for Breakfast: Can Campus Food be the Next School Food? Making University Food Services a Force for Food Change – Resources
October 21, CUNY Graduate Center, Rms 9204/9205
Christina Grace, Principal and Food Systems Consultant for several SUNY campuses, New Territories
Nicholas Freudenberg, Distinguished Professor of Public Health, Hunter College and the CUNY School of Public Health, and Faculty Director, Healthy CUNY
- Christina Grace’s presentation
- Nicholas Freudenberg’s presentation
- PlaNYC the sustainability and resiliency blueprint for New York City
- Riordan M, Gilmour L. Overcoming Obstacles to Local Frozen Produce, Common Market, 2014.
- Tools for Advocates: Increasing Local Food Procurement by State Agencies, Colleges, and Universities.Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic, 2013.
- SAMPLE LANGUAGE & RESOURCES for LOCAL FOODS in CONTRACTS & RFPs, Massachusetts Farm to School and Farm to Institution New England.
- Real Food Challenge: Resources and mailing list
- University at Buffalo’s new searchable food policy database
- The Public Plate in New York City: A Guide to Institutional Meals, NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College, 2014.