Food Policy For Breakfast Series
Discussion + Networking + Healthy Breakfast Served
(This is a FREE Event)
The Inner Workings of New York City’s Water Breakfast Seminar.
- Paul Rush – DEP Deputy Commissioner
- James Tierney – DEC Deputy Commissioner
- Eric Goldstein – Senior Attorney and New York City Environment Director at the National Resources Defense Council
- Professor Allan Frei – Department of Geography at Hunter College, CUNY Institute for Sustainable Cities
- Professor Kevin Bone – Director of the Institute for Sustainable Design and Professor at the Irwin S.Chan School of Architecture at the Cooper Union
- Professor David Soll – Professor of Biology at the University of Iowa
Moderator Charles Platkin, PhD, JD, MPH, the executive director of the NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College, will discuss the inner workings of New York City’s water.
Healthy Breakfast Will Be Served @ 8:30am, Talk at 9am